The price could be negotiable
according to the quantity . Product: Invertase (fructofuranosidase) Enzyme SUC-100L
- Simplifies production processing
- Enhances sweetness and reduces the viscosity
- Less crystals and longer shelf life
- Enhances texture and color stability
- Selectively and efficiently converts sucrose containing solutions and syrups (e.g., molasses, cane and beet sugar syrups, fruit juice, confectionery fillings, marzipan) to an equal molar solution of glucose and fructose (invert syrup).
- Hydrolyzes raffinose; liberating melibiose and fructose.
- Hydrolyzes inulin; liberating fructose.
- Is standardized to ensure process reproducibility and efficiencies and cost/performance.
- Is available in both liquid and granular forms in a wide range of activities (strengths).
The product performs optimally at a temperature range of 60- 70°C and is rapidly deactivated at temperatures greater than 80°C. Therefore, it is recommended that the product be added after the cream mixture has fallen below 70°C.
60-70% sucrose syrup can be completely hydrolyzed by INVERTASE SUC-100 L without any difficulty. The components of the flavors, acids, and possibly colors may react with the product. Therefore, it is recommended that all of the components be thoroughly mixed together, before the product is added. It may be necessary to reheat the mixture to the melting temperature before adding the product to ensure that the invertase has an opportunity to be thoroughly mixed.
It is used in the production of fondant creams or marzipan, where inversion of sucrose takes place in situ. The recommended dose rate is typically in the range of 30-45 ml/100 Kg fondant. Dose rate should be optimised depending on the specific application.
It may also use in the large scale production of invert sugar, which is an important ingredient in the confectionery industry. 20,000-50,000 SU/kg of dry matter is recommended, depending upon temperature and time of reaction (12 - 24 hours at 45°C), are sufficient for a complete hydrolysis of 70% sugar syrup. Considerably shorter reaction times may be reached using larger quantities of enzyme; whereas, with longer times of reaction, a much smaller quantity of enzyme will suffice. For inulin hydrolysis 5,000-10,000 SU/kg dry matter should be used. In apple juice, 1000 SU/liter is recommended.
Typically, a 70% sucrose solution is prepared, the pH is adjusted to 5.0 (by citric acid), the inversion rate is over 99% when 400-450 mg/kg of INVERTASE SUC-100 L is added and the solution is incubated at 50°C for 20-24 hours. The degree of inversion achieved depends on dose rate and time of incubation.
And a 60% sucrose solution is prepared, the pH is adjusted to 50 (by citric acid), the inversion rate is over 95% when 600 mg/kg of INVERTASE SUC-100 L is added and the solution is incubated at 50°C for 12 hours (if dose at 450 mg/kg, increase the incubated time to 24 hours). The degree of inversion achieved depends on dose rate and time of incubation.
|公司名称：||Sino Bio-Tech United Co., Ltd.||公司地址：||Qun Hui Rd 3, Xin An Street, Bao An District|
Sino Bio-Tech United Co., Ltd.
- Weiguo Wei
- +86 755 23210230
- Qun Hui Rd 3, Xin An Street, Bao An District